Monday 10 November 2014

Literary Fun

It is such a blessing to have the freedom to write or read whatever I want.  I know I should be focused but I keep getting side-tracked. A couple of days ago I grabbed my reading glasses and sat in the sun reading a book titled 'the curious incident of the dog in the night-time' by mark haddon. A fascinating insight into the world of an autistic boy. It didn't surprise me when I read Mark Haddon's bio and realized that years ago he worked with autistic individuals and now teaches creative writing at Oxford University. It truly is an amazing book that held my interest from start to finish. To me, all good books not only entertain but allow me to experience a previously unknown world. I find that my thoughts keep returning to this story and for now I'm reluctant to start another.

No comments:

Post a Comment